Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to age of non-privacy

I know alot of people who were worried when they heard about the wire tapping that the Bush administration was using, but I want to pose another important point... the internet.

You don't even need to wire tap these days. In fact the other day I had someone read my blog, (i seriously thought there weren't any readers, : )) and because of that we're going to end our relationship... 

google never forgets

Not to say that it's a bad thing, actually quite on the contrary I think we are both heading in similar but different directions and after a very smooth and easy conversation we both decided it would be better to be friends. 

Although this does point to a very important question...

If your reading my blog, why don't you become a fan?

: )

No comments: