Monday, March 23, 2009

GDC

The Game Developers Conference brings the best the game industry has to offer to San Francisco.

And Every year people come from around the planet to experience the mind blowing games and technology that are just on the cutting edge. 

An all access pass goes for $2200, for 5 days of conference.
YOUCH! 

Luckily I go For Free, and You Can too! 

As a CA, or Conference Associate, I work the entire week helping 
gaming executives and other high profile people get to their seminars and events,
meanwhile in my free time I get to go to the most exclusive gaming sessions on the planet.
I love it! : ) 

The first year I was put on the waiting list, and recieved an email a week or two before the conference saying they had a spot, but I had to respond before 12:00AM in order to secure the spot... The Kicker, the email was in my inbox at 11:00 PM, and I just "happened" to check my email at 11:50PM.... WOW so lucky... and the rest is a blissful gaming history.
Hope to See you at GDC 2009
and if not
Hope to see you at GDC 2010!

No comments: