Sunday, December 21, 2008

I ain't no ass kisser, but that don't mean I get it all

I am doing alot of internal work, and one thing I am beginning to see is that ass kissing does not work. It doesn't work with family, bosses, friends and definately not with girls. I have been definately been on a bit of a roller coaster of emotions. I am closer to getting what I want, a relationship with a beautiful, stable, and creative woman. Wait stable, did I really say that
I can't remember the last time I was seriously attracted to a stable simpleton. 

But thats beside the point. The point is that I am still so far away. I don't ass kiss anymore, and that makes me meet and get further with more women, but then I take it too far and push some of them away. Hehe, what a fun challenge women are. 

No comments: